For the love of , well... love

Perfect love is rare indeed... begins one of my favorite quotes. It sums up exactly how I feel about love. I admit it, I am in love with love. I always have been. I used to read romance novels and was a serious soap opera junkie. I love the fanciful idea that we all have a true love out there waiting for us to find them. Lucky for me I've found mine!
People don't like Valentine's Day for one reason or another, but I love it. I get so excited every year when i see all of the hearts and the pink frilly stuff on the shelves. It makes my heart smile to see all of the Valentine's for the little kids to pass out at school. I just love it! Valentine's Day is my Christmas!
So its February 16th and I'm sure you're wondering why the heck I'm posting a blog about Valentines Day. Well, it's my blog and I'll post what I want to! LOL, I couldn't resist!
No, but really, I had all of these posts mapped out and pics of Vday displays from every store I'd been in in the past month. Like I said, I had it all mapped out. Well, the map must have flown out the window somewhere between the day job, the mom/wife job and being the cupcakestress that I am.
And here we are, three days post Valentine's Day and nothing. Not one post to show for all my "research".
Oh well, here are some pics of what kept me busy over this my favorite holiday.