About Me

I have always had a love for great food and fabulous fashion. When I
was eight years old, I started sketching and designing clothes for my
Barbie dolls out of my mom’s sewing scraps. At the age of twelve,
Harper’s Bazaar was my favorite magazine. Around that same age is when
I began to spend lots of time in the kitchen with my Mommom. That is
where I developed my passion for cooking. In high school, I sold
oatmeal raisin cookies to my classmates and often cooked dinner and
baked desserts for my family. My lifelong love of the arts as
developed by being a fine arts and fashion design major, coupled with
my passion for fashion and all things sweet has manifested itself into
a business. Babycakes Couture Sweets is the marriage of my two loves,
resulting in a personalized dessert experience; sweets fashioned after
your style.

Simple quality ingredients with just a the right amount accessorizing
is the secret to being fashionably sweet.
Babycakes Couture is fashionably sweet!