I do..

I recently tried my hand at something I've wanted to do for a long time now. A cupcake bouquet.
I was hired for an office bridal shower and given free range to be creative. This was my chance. I had it all mapped out it my head, but then I got nervous. I've never done this before. I don't even know where to begin. Those were the thoughts that were running through my head. I decided that it could only go one of two ways. Either I would do it and do it well or I would try it and fail miserably. I don't do failing miserably, or failing at all for that matter... so I went for it. And I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.


  



The bouquet is made up of  red velvet cupcakes, and is surrounded by mini strawberry cupcakes with strawberry  cream cheese frosting rosettes. So pretty!!!

And check out my topper... I love love love it!!!

The bride was so pleased that she packed it right up and took it home. It's a good thing they had the minis.