Time flies when your having fun...

These days it seems like I fall asleep and when I wake up a month has gone by. I am diligently working on my business plan which I'm sure is to blame for my lack of blogging juice. I just can't think anymore. By the end of every night brain is fried to the point where I can't even form a complete sentence. Talking about my vision is easy, but thinking about it in depth, and in terms of profitability and functionality and putting that into words is so much more challenging than I could have ever imagined. But in doing so, I'm learning things about Babycakes Couture that I hadn't previously thought of. Hopefully I will be done soon and back to blogging.
In the meantime, I've come up with a new cupcake flavor... Pina Colada! It's a pineapple cake, the same cake that I use for my pineapple upside down cupcakes, wait...did I even post about them yet? Ok, pineapple cake with a pineapple coconut cream cheese frosting. No coconut flakes, just coconut flavor. Yum!!! They turned out so amazingly yummy! I love a good pina colada. That recipe is a winner! I topped it off with a little sour gummy straw. Too cute.
Pineapple Upside Down Cupcake and A Mini Pina Colada