Stopping to smell the roses...

I recently halted all cupcake production to spend the afternoon with my husband and kiddies to have some very long overdue family pictures taken. My new favorite photographer/blogger/friend Nicole of Girl Photography took the pics for us. When I tell you she is amazing, I mean she is amazing! I am not the biggest fan of having my picture taken and she just made it super easy and I was able to relax. We went down to Old City, the historic area of Philly. Nicole scoped out a spot and we got down business. My kids are not the easiest to wrangle, but I think for the most part she had a good time with us. The end result of the shoot is a set of awesome shots that so vividly express exactly who we are and the love that we have for one another. It was a beautiful day.  To view the shots click here, Family Photo Shoot.