Sunni Days sweeping the clouds away...

This past week my daughter, my first born child turned 13, ugh, even now saying make me feel a little queasy. When did that happen? I don't recall being a mom for 13 years, but some how, here we are. As I remember all the birthday parties with frilly dresses and butterfly decorations, I have to come to grips with the fact that she's a young lady now and wants nothing to do with all of my frilly and girly ideas of what a birthday party should be. Now, I just have to wait for girly birthday orders to come in and live vicariously through my customers. And that's just what I did this weekend.
Sweet little Sunni Anysa turned one and for her "Sunni Days" themed party I got to pump up the girliness. For Miss Sunni, it was only fitting that I did sun cupcakes and cookies, along with a few other essentials for a sunny day.